YWCA of Queens is a non profit organization made possible by its community members. Anyone of any age can sign up to become a member. Members join efforts to eliminate racism and empower women, children, and families. As a membership-driven organization, we take pride in our members and aspire to increase our membership base to better fulfill our mission.
Most importantly, once you become a member of the YWCA of Queens you are part of a dynamic organization with proven history of providing multi-generational and community-based services.
The Role of YWCA Member
- Join the YWCA movement and facilitate our campaign in serving our community
- Become a participant in volunteer activities
- Support the organization and our community
The Benefit of YWCA Membership
- Information on upcoming events and opportunities in our local community
- Priority is given to paid/free classes, activities, and member meetings
- Receive services exclusively for members
- Participation in classes and events exclusively for members